EMM-TECH Short Course Sat 24th Sept
Training Event - Emm- Tech Short Course. Discover simple muscle release techniques
EMM-Tech Short Course – First Aid for Muscles (with Martina Hinds)
Discover simple muscle release techniques to benefit you, your family and friends.
Emmet Releases taught are:-
- Sternocleidomastoid (SCM) to free up neck rotation problems.
- Pectoralis Minor used for shoulder problems, and difficulty reaching the arm behind the body.
- Biceps 2 moves to release the shoulder when there is a restriction on lifting the arm. An excellent tool to help with frozen shoulder and with any biceps strain.
- Forearm release will help improve grip strength. Can also help with elbow problems, and RSI.
- Latissimus dorsi release frees up the arm lift where there is a “dragging” under the arm. Also great for addressing lower back tightness and pain.
- Diaphragm/Abdominal release – to open out the rib cage and help with breathing difficulties. Releases tight abdominal muscles and hunched over posture. Allows people to breathe more easily and deeply.
- ITB release. Quicker and simpler and less painful than massage techniques!
- ITB/Sartorius where there is difficulty squatting and lack of strength in the legs.
- Gastroc/calf for tense tight and fluid filled calves. Also assists balance.
- Foot Balance moves to assist balance and stability. So simple. So effective!
It costs £100 per person which includes a Training Guide and DVD, or 50% discount for returners.
Booking for all courses is essential as each course is limited to 10 people. Contact Martina via: email@example.com or 07729 497 471
Upcoming EMM-Tech Training Courses:
- Saturday 24th September 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. Saltburn or Skelton (venue to be confirmed)
Martina Hinds (cert ECBS, CNHC, BTPA)
Emmett Technique and Bowen Technique Therapist
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and Teacher
07729 497 471
- July 2017 (3)
- May 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (2)
- February 2017 (2)
- January 2017 (4)