Winner of the Fabulous Futurehealth Hamper!
A Big Thank you to Whitby Town Mayor John Freeman, who battled torrential rain on 20th December to visit The Dispensary and draw the winner of the fabulous Futurehealth Hamper. He is seen here with James Fearnley of The Dispensary. All Dispensary members were included in the draw and lucky Alex Hawksfield was the winner!
Alex and baby son Tobias were delighted to receive the hamper from Lucy Kaya of The Dispensary. The hamper included lots of healthy goodies including snacks, dark chocolate, herb teas, heather honey, propolis and products from the Sweet Cecily and Beevital skincare range. Congratulations to Alex and family from The Dispensary Team - enjoy!
- July 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby