Valentine's Day Gifts at The Dispensary
It's nearly Valentine's Day... if you're looking for a special gift, we stock Love Tea, by Pukka, a unique blend of fragrant herbs with fantastic soothing properties. • Rose and lavender warm the heart • Elderflower and chamomile relax and soothe • Marigold petals are beautifully balancing -Love tea is 100% organically grown and fairly traded.
We also stock some sumptuous raspberry & champagne truffles, lots of other chocolate, essential & fixed oils for a sensuous massage, Sweet Cecily's natural cosmetics, heart shaped wooden candle holders from Botton Village https://www.facebook.com/BottonVillage, beautiful Weleda bath products and cosmetics for men and women. Browse our online shop at https://www.thedispensary.org.uk/shop or pop into our shop at 6 Hunter Street Whitby. We look forward to seeing you! And remember, if you're a member of The Dispensary you'll get a 5% dividend on anything you buy. It's free to join, just visit our website http://www.thedispensary.org.uk/ and click the join button on the home page.
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby