The Dispensary hosts Biomusica!
The Dispensary is hosting a programme of 5 Biomusica sessions led by trained practitioner Steve Little.
Every Tuesday from 23rd April to 21st May , 7.30 – 9.00p.m.
At: Nature’s Laboratory
3b Enterprise Way
Biomusica is a group based practice which explores the effects of sound and music on the human body and emotions.
It is suitable for all ages and abilities and is great fun!
Come and join us and experience Biomusica's revitalising effects.
For more info on Biomusica visit www.biomusica.net
For more info about The Dispensary visit www.thedispensary.org.uk
- £25 for 5 week programme (advance booking)
- or £6 on the night if you call to check availability.
Tickets in advance from: www.thedispensary.org.uk/shop/events/workshops
- email : email@example.com
- phone: 01947 603456
- visit: our shop at 6 Hunter Street, Whitby.
The Dispensary is a Community Interest Company
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby