Moving Body Workshop Saturday July 5th
The next Moving Body Workshop - Saturday 5th July
Jo Drew will be leading the next
Moving Body workshop hosted by The
on Saturday 5th July 10.30a.m. - 12.30p.m.
at Nature's Laboratory, 3B Enterprise
Way, Whitby. YO22 4NH.
Jo explains "Through meditation and gentle movement we will aim to still the mind and explore how the Moving Body can connect us to our imagination and inner landscapes. This is an opportunity to explore a deeper sense of ourselves, as we move and dance in mindfulness. Connecting to the wisdom of the Moving Body and supporting one another in that experience. Everyone is welcome."
To watch and listen to Jo giving a 10 minute talk on movement therapy ( this is another name for Moving Body Workshops) please click below
A bit of info about Jo Drew
Jo Drew has been a dance movement therapist in the north east for around 10 years and has 18 years experience in creative movement and dance. For more information about Jo, please visit her website at www.movementtherapy.webs.com
How to book
Booking essential to ensure enough space for everyone!
To book your place please:
book online at
email - email@example.com
or phone - (01947) 603456
or call into our shop - 6 Hunter Street,
Whitby and speak to us in person!
£8 full price or £6 concession.
We're here to help if we can!
If you have difficulty getting to the venue,
please let us know, we may be able to help.
The Whitby group is supportive and
welcoming. Come and join us?
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby