Movement Therapy Group, led by Jo Drew!
Movement Therapy Group led by Jo Drew
New members welcome!
Autumn / Winter dates:
· Thursday 26th September
· Thursday 31st October
· Thursday 5th December
7.30 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
£8 per person
At - Nature's Laboratory,
3B Enterprise Way,
- Jo Drew has been a dance movement therapist in the north east for around 10 years and has 18 years experience in creative movement and dance.
Jo's Movement Therapy Group (hosted by The Dispensary) returns for Autumn and Winter. The group will meet on Thursday 26th September, Thursday 31st October and Thursday 5th December and is keen to welcome new members!
If you're not sure whether movement therapy is for you, watch a 10 minute talk by Jo at http://www.thedispensary.org.uk/10-minute-talks , or visit Jo's website : www.movementtherapy.webs.com, or contact us here at The Dispensary.
To book your place please:
book online at https://www.thedispensary.org.uk/shop/events/workshops/item-1031
email - email@example.com
phone - (01947) 603456
or call into our shop - 6 Hunter Street, Whitby and speak to us in person!
If you have difficulty getting to the venue, please let us know, we may be able to help!
Download the poster here: jjj.png
This event is hosted by The Dispensary.
The Dispensary is a Community Interest Company
tel: 01947 603456
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby