Movement Therapy FREE taster session
Try Movement Therapy in a relaxed taster session led by Jo Drew.
This event is supported by The Dispensary.
The taster session is free, but donations are welcome to cover costs.
The session will be held at:
3B Enterprise Way
If you have difficulty getting to the venue, let us know, we may be able to help.
Thursday 28th February 7.30 - 9.00p.m.
Jo has been practicing as a dance movement therapist in the north east for around 10 years and has 18 years experience in creative movement and dance.
For more information on Movement Therapy, you can watch a 10 minute talk by Jo at www.thedispensary.org.uk
or visit Jo's website www.movementtherapy.webs.com
To book your place, please:
email - email@example.com
phone - (01947) 603456
or call in to our shop - 6 Hunter Street, Whitby.
If there is sufficient interest, Jo hopes to run a regular Movement Therapy group in the Whitby area.
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby