Glaistonbury local music festival at Glaisdale, near Whitby Sat 27th June 2015
Glaistonbury local music festival at Glaisdale, near Whitby Sat 27th June 1p.m. to midnight
Bank House Farm
All music lovers welcome!
Admission free but donations towards costs welcome.
Come and support our local music festival in Glaisdale at Bank House Farm, from 1p.m. to midnight Saturday 27th June.
Parking in the field below the farm ( not the field before the cattle grid)
There will be a food van and bar by Porter and Ale.
Toilets and disabled toilets are available in the camping barn.
There are various Dispensary members performing including James & Lucy from the Dispensary along with Phil, Jess, Karen & Nicola as "Mostly Leonard" with a tribute to Leonard Cohen.
Also lots of other great performances! :)
Hope to see you there!
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby