Botton Village Open Day
Botton Village Open Day is Sunday 6th July 11a.m. to 5p.m.
The Dispensary will have a stall there! We'll be selling our ranges of herbal and bee medicines, lovely natural skincare products , wholesome snacks and drinks, aromatherapy oils plus much more! Come and see us...
Rail and Moorsbus travellers pick up and drop off by Danby Station at 11.04, 11.54, 13.24, 14.34, 16.03, 17.13
Botton Village Open Day and Country Fair will include lots of great attractions such as:
Open hay cart rides
Games and flying fox
Hand crafted products
Organic foods including cheese, jams and juices
Freshly baked organic pizza and bread
Home baked organic cake
Local band the Downe and Outs
Concert pianist Lada Khazanovych
For more info please contact:
Botton Village, Danby, Whitby. YO21 2NJ
Phone 01287 660871
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby