Botton Advent Fair
Botton Village Advent Fair, Sunday 16th November 1 - 4.30p.m.
It's always a pleasure to be part of this magical event at Botton Village - feels like Christmas is not far away!
We will have a stall in the Joan of Arc Hall, selling wonderful bamboo socks, chocolates, bee products, lovely soaps, natural skincare and pampering products, candles and lots more!
Call and see us for some lovely pressie ideas, or just to say hello!
It's free admission & free parking
- July 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby