Biomusica at La Rosa! Free taster 14 Oct then 5 weekly workshops starting 28 Oct
Biomusica at La Rosa!
We are hosting a new series of Biomusica workshops this autumn facilitated by Steve Little. We are very excited about La Rosa as our new venue & would like to say a BIG thank you to the lovely people there for making this possible... Biomusica is a group based practise which explores the effects of sound and music on the human body and emotions and is FUN! If you haven't yet tried Biomusica why not give it a go? Everyone is welcome.
Free taster session on Tuesday 14th October followed by a series of 5 weekly sessions, from Tuesday 28th October, at the introductory price of £5.00/session to be paid on the night. All sessions are from 7.30 - 9 p.m.
To book a place on the free taster session or any of the following 5 sessions please ring The Dispensary on 01947 603456
Please bring some food to share, as we have a cuppa & a snack afterwards... and wear loose clothes as we do move around a bit...
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby