A Concert ''You Will Never Forget''
A concert "you will never forget..."
Wednesday 1st May
Joan of Arc Hall,
Following in the footsteps of Parzival - A journey into the meaning of music -with world renowned classical violinist Miha Pogačnik -
For more information about Miha and "following in the footsteps of Parzival"
“Music, of all the arts, reaches deepest into our experience and our solar plexus of learning and inner transformation…”
"Miha Pogačnik is so "AT ONE" with his violin; it is sheer joy to listen to his commentary and hear the profound sounds that he evokes from that magnificent instrument. it is an extension of his very being!"
The Dispensary is thrilled that we are able to offer the opportunity, with Botton Village, for Miha to share his exceptional talent and vision with us in the beautiful Joan of Arc Hall.
Suggested donations £15 or £10.
To reserve your seat
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (01947) 603456
or visit our natural health shop at 6 Hunter Street, Whitby. YO21 3DA
We look forward to seeing you!
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby