Please support this fundraiser in aid of the future of Botton Village Community. Our friend Michael Rodgers is taking part in the Helvellyn Triathlon on Sunday 6th Sept. You can donate by visiting crowdfunding.justgiving.com/michael-rodgers-5 Thank you!
Action for Botton Fundraiser Sat 8th August 7.30p.m.
A Date for your Diary! Action for Botton presents Live Music Saturday 8th August 7.30p.m. Danby Village Hall, featuring - Mostly Leonard, Cumberland Moon, The Kerbs + Damn The Disco. Bring your own liquid refreshment, Fish & Chip van in attendance. £12 (on the door) all proceeds to Action for Botton for the purpose of Reclaiming, Rebuilding & Renewing the Botton Village Camphill Community.
- July 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- Botton Advent Fair
- Soul Readings with Julie Jurgan
- Botton Steiner School Advent Fair
- Mexican Vegetarian & vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam Fri 21st Nov 7.30 p.m.
- Christmas Vegetarian & Vegan hot buffet at Grapes Inn, Scaling Dam, Fri 12th December 7.30p.m.
- Carols by Candlelight round the fire at Grapes Inn Friday 19th December 7.30p.m.
- An illustrated talk on chocolate & the history of Rowntrees donations in aid of Action for Botton
- Phil Martin with Steve Cooper & Guests 5th December at La Rosa, WHitby